Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Extended Cargo Van Features
From safety to performance, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Extended Cargo Van features provide everything you need to get the job done in Fairfield. The Extended model is 170 inches long and includes a higher roofline, providing you with more interior space to handle your cargo and gear. Explore the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Extended cargo van features below and bring one home to Napa today.
When you drive the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Extended Cargo Van, you’ll be amazed at everything you can do.
- Choose between a 6-cylinder and a 6-cylinder 4×4 powertrain
- Haul all your gear with a 5,077-pound payload capacity
- Comfortably seat up to three passengers inside the front end of the cabin
- Bring heavy equipment along thanks to a 5,000-pound towing capacity
- Experience up to 467 cubic feet of cargo space
- Fit tall objects with ease thanks to its 77.8 inches of standing height
Choose Yours at Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield
Mercedes-Benz of Fairfield has the Sprinter Extended Cargo Van you need for all your Benicia workday needs. While here, check out the Sprinter Metris Vans or talk with our financial experts about leasing vs. buying your new work van. Kick the experience off today by applying for financing right on our website.